The lights dimmed, the video rolled and the moment arrived that everyone had been waiting for. After being kept in suspense for three months, the recipients of our Spirit of Winnipeg Awards were finally unveiled last Friday amid the glamour and glitz of our gala at the Club Regent Events Centre.
From among the 21 finalists, our panel of independent judges selected the following businesses and organizations as the recipients of this year’s innovation awards:
- Louis Riel School Division (Not-for-Profit)
- United Way Winnipeg and IISD (Charity)
- Diversity Food Services (Social Enterprise)
- Bold Innovation Group (Start-Up)
- Epic Dealer Solutions (Small Business)
- Intergraphics Decal (Medium Business)
- Peak of the Market (Large Business)
Our congratulations go out to all nominees, finalists and award recipients. We’d also like to thank our sponsors, including BDO Chartered Accountants and Advisors and Fillmore Riley LLP, for making the gala such a special occasion.